We offer a wide range of careers at AKW and we’re always looking to expand our team. We like to push ourselves to have something to suit everybody. The positions listed below are currently available, however if there isn’t one you feel would be very suited to you, then don’t hesitate to contact us.
Location: Liberty House
Reporting to: Marketing Lead
Department: UK Marketing
A Marketing Executive is required to join AKWs multi-channel marketing team. With previous marketing experience and educated to degree level you will be an energetic and confident individual with creativity, drive and a desire to drive commercial impact through marketing.
Core to this position is the ability to take ownership and help manage promotions, campaigns and project initiatives. You will work within the marketing team and will be a key player in all aspects of the customer contact strategy from segmentation through to the final reporting analysis of campaigns and promotions.
AKW Marketing is a forward-thinking team and is already starting to plan for 2018. Now is the ideal time to be a part of our planning and help shape and drive the plans for next year.
The candidate would be involved in:
- Campaign creation and planning
- Maximising revenue opportunities through data analysis and promotion planning
- Ensure all marketing action is fully integrated to ensure a seamless experience for customers and prospects
- Exhibition co-ordination and execution
- Management of external agencies
- Point of contact for field sales team regional marketing
- Work with the Marketing Lead to plan marketing campaigns
- Plan, manage and implement marketing events such as The OT Show
- Work with Product Managers to develop strong communications plans for existing and new products
- Analyse trends and opportunities in our CRM and customer data to define segments for campaign and promotional targeting
- Development and updating of brochures, leaflets and flyers
- Work with the PR Agency and internal staff to ensure all PR activities such as case study and releases are correct and in line with the business objectives
- Work with our digital agency to ensure our digital activities are integral to campaign activity by updating website content, creating relevant email communications, updating social media channels and ecommerce
- Management of external agencies and suppliers to ensure their work is delivered to the right quality, on schedule and within budget
- Analyse performance of campaigns and modify communications to optimise results and maximise lead flow
- We want a bright, creative and confident individual with 1+ years prior experience of marketing
- Highly organised with excellent campaign planning and execution skills
- Usage of CRM systems for targeting and segmentation
- Previous experience of developing and launching customer promotions
- Excellent English writing skills
- Confident “can do” attitude
Degree educated or relevant marketing course (Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) accreditation, or Institute Direct Marketing (IDM))
Campaign creation, Event management, Brochure creation and planning
1+ years’ experience in a marketing role
Experience marketing to installers and merchants
Skills and aptitudes required
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, Highly team orientated
Stakeholder engagement, Creative problem solving, Change agent
Personal qualities Required
Creative, Energetic, Collaborator
Business Development Manager:
Location: Lincolnshire/East Yorkshire/Peterborough/Bedfordshire
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Department: UK Sales
- Quarterly Bonus (non-contractual) on budget earnings: 20%
- Company Car / Allowance
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance/Death in Service
- ‘My Rewards’ Benefits & Discounts Scheme
To support the Regional Sales Manager with targeted sales activities to maintain and develop sales of AKW’s products, in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed business aims and sales.
- Identify key decision makers and quickly establish the relationships links
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Support in the implementation of local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions, mailings and telemarketing.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements in a timely manner
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Provide guidance and advice to customers and specifiers
- Proven sales success in the field
- Specification and Commercial Sales experience
- Experience in selling a wide range of products (Range Selling) in a demanding and complex environment
- Knowledge of Plumbing systems and procedures
- Selling into the public sector, Private Sector, Architects, Retirement and Care, Retail Sector, and Special Needs environment
Skills and aptitudes required
- Effective communicator at all levels avoiding technical jargon
- Undertaking customer presentations
- Excellent rapport Building skills
- Strong Negotiating and influencing skills
- Computer literate (MS Office Applications)
- Commercial awareness
Personal qualities Required
- Confident and assertive
- Strong desire for success
- Has a positive outlook
- Passionate about sales
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Reliable, hardworking and motivated