Our range of over 4000 superior quality products supports independent living and brings over 28 years of inclusive design experience to every aspect of showering, kitchens, mobility support, Doc M and Heating.
From a small Worcestershire business, AKW have grown to become the UK’s market-leader and an international operation with over 250 members of staff and over 1 million satisfied customers.
We’re passionate about supporting independent living with superior quality products that are practical, beautifully designed and which help create stylish living spaces and improve quality.
Every one of our products is designed, tested and certified to be the very best. That’s why we can offer a ‘no-quibbles’ return policy and Lifetime Warranties on many of our products so your client can be confident that we’ll always be there to honour it.
- Market leaders with over 29 years experience in designing and manufacturing adapted bathrooms
- AKW work closely with Occupational Therapists and Healthcare professionals to design and manufacture a full range of easy access showering
- Extensive product range including care showers, wet room formers, shower trays, sanitary ware, shower screens, grab rails and shower seats
AKW offer two highly distinctive kitchen suites, combining practical function with attractive style
- Fully bespoke design tailored to the exact requirements of the household and individual
- Full quote, technical drawing and 3d render provided
Dementia Friendly Bathrooms
- AKW have created a best practice design guide for dementia friendly bathrooms
- Advice was provided by leading healthcare and building design experts
- The guide focusses on protecting the individual, highlighting specific saftey challenges and how they can be best overcome
- AKW guide to creating dementia friendly bathrooms available here
- Free Kitchen and bathroom surveying service
- Nationwide surveying team completes over 6,000 surveys a year
- AKW surveyors carry ID cards with braille for visually impaired customers
- Kitchen survey takes over 170 measurements and considerations
- Accredited CPD training
- Three modules available – ‘Level Access Showering’ and ‘Designing Accessible Kitchens’ and ‘Dementia Friendly Bathroom Design’
- CPD training available at your location
We welcome the opportunity to discuss yours and your client’s requirements with us, get in contact here
Hear from one of our customers
Every one of our products is designed, tested and certified to be the very best. That’s why we can offer a ‘no quibbles’ return policy and Lifetime Warranties on many of our products and you can be confident that we’ll always be there to honour it.
” We’ve been using AKW products for over 20 years, so we’re confident about the quality and the name is instantly recognisable.”