- Can be specified with any Tuff Form® wet floor former with tiles
- 22mm outlet pipe versions only
- Opens for easy cleaning and rodding
Attractive, leak-free and easy to fit wet rooms – a watertight promise
Choose AKW and you’re choosing a stylish, high-performance wet room that’s the result of 25 years’ specialist experience. You’re also choosing a wet room that’s designed for long life and easy installation. So whether it’s in terms of strength, style or practicality, AKW helps beautiful bathrooms take shape and form..
Based on a selection of high-quality formers, AKW wet rooms offer added strength underfoot, superior waterproofing qualities and 100% watertight reliability. They’re also extremely versatile and a pleasure to work with. Designed by experts who understand your challenges, you can be sure of an easy ‘right first time’ fit, and clear instructions (you can view our installation videos here). There’s also helpful technical support at the end of the phone if ever you need it.
Tried, tested and built to demanding specifications, AKW’s wet rooms offer more than just easy fitting and a reliable, leak-free experience. They also help you create your customers’ ideal wet rooms. Upstairs or downstairs, whatever the space or installation challenges, they do the job perfectly — and look beautiful too.
Even better, they’re beautifully affordable. It’s British design at its best and comes with a lifetime guarantee. That’s why we’re the trades first choice when it comes to style and installation.
Screedmaster Wet Flooring
- With Screedmaster®, you can fit a pumped waste into a floor screed without having to excavate the entire floor.
- Enables quick and hassle free installation
- Strong enough to cope with wheelchairs and chair legs
- Various gravity waste options available. Specification sheets on each waste will be available to download shortly.
TriForm Waste Gulley
- Design versatility comes with a two-in-one reversible waste cover which offers to stylish and contemporary options when fitting a tiled waste or stainless steel cover, a stainless steel grating option is available for an individual look.
- The different options of waste available mean the TriForm is suitable to use with tiles ranging from 6mm – 25mm giving much more freedom of choice the consumer and ultimately reduces labour costs.
TriForm Linear Former
- It is now possible to achieve everyday luxury in the bathroom with the help of AKW’s TriForm Linear former. The foundation of a beautiful bathroom, TriForm can drain even the most powerful showers quickly and efficiently, as well as accommodate a wide range of tiles. Easy to fit TriForm offers enhanced strength through its material composition, guaranteeing longevity and maintenance free installation. TriForm performs superbly and looks even better to create a truly aspirational bathroom experience.