Our full range of sanitary ware and bathroom accessories gives you a complete bathroom solution, whatever your need. Our bathroom products are optimally designed for maximum comfort; conforming to national standards for guaranteed quality and specially developed, although not exclusively, for users with reduced mobility.
- This is particularly useful for the visually impaired and those who suffer from dementia as the bumpy effect reduces the glare as the light bounces off the different textures.
- The glaze of the tile contains a mineral known as zircon which enhances the white finish of the tiles. Also, for the Care market, a high Light Reflective Value (LRV) helps achieve a maximum colour contrast which is beneficial for those with sight loss and/or dementia.
- Providing a variety of choice for the installation.
Option HF 1880 High Screen Set x 600 NH Straight Rail
- Robust frames for a longer life
- Stronger fittings provide better wear and tear
- PET frosted panels gives shatterproof glazing and added safety
Apres Body Dryer
- Average air outlet temperature: 70F or 20C depending on ambient temperature
- Voltage: 220/240v
- Amperage: 12.8amp
Bama Hanging Seat
- Removable, grab rail mounted seat for safe showering
- Stylish, hygienic and easy to clean
- Easy to install/remove, for multi-user bathrooms
Bama Fold Up Seat
- Fold up seat for safe showering
- Stylish, hygienic, easy to clean and folds neatly away
- Ideal for social housing and adaptations
AKW SmartCare Plus Shower Remote Control
- Bluetooth ® Smart wireless remote control
- Enables wireless remote control of Power, Temperature and Flow from up to 10 metres away
- Fully waterproof
Sulby 2 1300 x 700
- Many flexible features make for simple fitting
- Ensures a water tight fixing to the wall
- No messy pipework, improving the look