Flat Coloured Tiles
- Digitally printed finishes, meaning a consistent finish on all tiles
- Ceramic material, which is extremely durable and hard wearing
- Easy to cut and install
- Improves the look of the finished surface by keeping tiles evenly spaced and parallel for the grout to then be applied.
- Selecting the size of spacers required for a job is personal preference, and as the spacers dictate the width of the grout lines which are a strong feature of the overall design, 3 common sizes provides more choice.
Tile Adhesive & Grout
- Bond it Steri-Grout for Floor and Wall Tiles (3kg bag)
- Bond it Non-slip Ceramic Wall Tile Adhesive (Supergrip) 13kg
- This is particularly useful for the visually impaired and those who suffer from dementia as the bumpy effect reduces the glare as the light bounces off the different textures.
- The glaze of the tile contains a mineral known as zircon which enhances the white finish of the tiles. Also, for the Care market, a high Light Reflective Value (LRV) helps achieve a maximum colour contrast which is beneficial for those with sight loss and/or dementia.
- Providing a variety of choice for the installation.