iTherm. Reliable. Retro-fit. Refurbishment.
On a limited budget, finding the optimum balance between products that are easy to fit, cost effective to run and provide long-term reliability is a challenge most specifiers face on a daily basis. This is where AKW’s iTherm electric Shower can provide:
- Retro-fit footprint so it covers up the marks and holes left by the previous shower
- Long-term reliability with a 3-year warranty
- 8 water / 8 electrical entry points for easy installation
- Robust design reduces maintenance and repairs
- Phased shutdown reduces limescale and extends life
- Easily accessible parts for servicing and diagnostics
- Full thermostatic control for end user safety
- Contemporary styling and high gloss finish
- 8.5kW and 9.5kW options
- Comprehensive technical after-sales support
8 water / 8 electrical entry points for easy installation
So whether you’re looking to replace an existing electric shower with a more reliable model, refurbish housing stock or make a bathroom more stylish. AKW has the showering solution.
iShowers are an excellent choice for refurbishment projects and provide options suitable for all budgets and needs. All models within the stylish, popular range boast an above industry standard 3-year warranty and 8 water / electrical entry points.
Request a callback to discuss your refurbishment projects
Also in the iShower range
The iTherm isn’t the only shower in the iShower range. The iCare is the world’s first Bluetooth electric care shower and can be controlled via remote or iPhone App. The iSure is a non-thermostatic shower and is an ideal solution for replacement installations that require a simple yet stylish shower unit.
Whilst you are waiting for us to get back in touch, why not download our iShowers brochure here.