Shower seats designed by AKW are made in consultation with end users and occupational therapists. We have over 25 years of experience designing shower seats to meet a variety of needs and situations. Our products are made from the highest quality materials ensuring the highest possible levels of safety, stability and support.
We offer a range of freestanding shower seats with optional features such as back rests, braked wheels and more. Our 2000 seat range offers a compact option, designed for where space is limited. The 4000 shower seat range is extremely popular with occupational therapists and is designed to accommodate a variety of needs driven solutions. With options including backrest, padded arms and adjustable legs they provide users and therapists with confidence with the levels of safety, stability and support.
Velena Devote Shower Seats
A stylish shower seat suitable for installation into concrete, solid brick, and sand-lime perforated brick walls. Other wall types such as plasterboard and Gypsum fibre board but would require extra strengthening.
- Lifetime warranty for peace of mind
- Weight 133kg / 21 stone
- Durable easy clean seat
- Anti-slip ergonomic seat finish for safety and comfort
- Discreet fold up design enabling full showering space for the whole family
Wooden Shower Seats
An elegant solution for any bathroom, made from a ecologically friendly rubberwood which has a dense grain, minimising shrinkage.
- Framework and legs are made from rust proof stainless steel (lifetime warranty)
- Easy to clean
- Polyurethane treated rubberwood slats
- Profiled edges are varnished to give greater comfort and durability
- Suitable for users up to 40 stone/ 254kg in weight
4000 Series Shower Seats
4000 series seats have been designed to accommodate a variety of individual needs of end users, with options including backrest, padded arms and adjustable legs they provide much needed support to seated users.
- Designed in consultation with Occupational Therapists, end users and installers
- Adjustable seat heights for added comfort
- Sturdy designs can carry weights of up to 40 stone
- Available with independent folding arms make it suitable for side transfer
Freestanding Shower Seats
White lightweight plastic shower seat with easy clean finish and unique hand-holes for easy maneuverability.
- Plasticised PVC suction feet provide added stability and security
- Adjustable aluminium legs and drain holes allow the product to dry easily after use
- Made from rust proof aluminium
- Supplied flat packed in kit form
2000 Series Shower Seats
2000 series seats have been designed as a compact option, designed for smaller enclosures and where space is limited.
- Comfortable in use
- Adjustable legs
- Options including backrest & padded arms
- For users up to 158kg/ 25 stone