Social Housing Solutions
The work of the social housing provider is becoming progressively more challenging as the national demographic undergoes a radical transformation. Whether it is to accommodate the rapidly ageing population or to ensure safe and comfortable housing for the growing number of tenants with mobility and/or serious memory problems, the need to cater for a wide range of constantly changing requirements has never been greater.
As a leader in the adapted solutions industry, we work closely with local authorities and housing associations to offer expert advice and proven adapted solutions for both new build properties and retrofits in existing homes. Equally, we understand the needs of social housing tenants often change as time goes on and we can deliver cost effective solutions that can be altered simply to meet those needs while protecting your budgets.
- A “Bathroom-for-Life” that can be quickly converted from a wet room to a traditional family bathroom, and back again, according to the varying needs of tenants;
- Cost effective adapted living solutions that are quick and easy to install;
- A nationwide team of over 60 sales and surveying experts making sure our customers are our top priority, from beginning to end;
- Our own fleet of over 40 delivery vehicles nationwide providing next-day and direct-to-site deliveries
- Specialist guidance on how to design and implement dementia-friendly bathrooms;
- Superior bathroom and kitchen solutions that offer full compliance with disability access guidelines, such as BS 8300:2009.
Read on for further specialised advice and information on our products or contact us for tailored support.