Half Height Shower Screens Built with Safety and Care as Standard
AKW's complete range of half-height care shower screen solutions for both alcove and corner installations can help you create the perfect showering environment. With lifetime guarantees direct from the designers and manufacturers you can be assured of the best service and quality available.
Designed and developed with healthcare, installation and technical professionals, we have created a range of solutions for tray or wet room installations that provide ease of use, ease of installation and raise the bar on quality to ensure a longer life.
Whilst we provide stylish products we also make sure our solutions are practical, easy to operate and provide care features as standard.
- Half-height screens give easy access for assisted bathing
- Colour contrasting designs available for visually impaired users
- Non-reflective finishes to minimise visual confusion particularly beneficial to those with dementia
- Large d-shaped handle design for easier operation and grip
Shatterproof PETG glazing for added safety and fall protection
- Smooth 180° and 360° hinges enable doors to open both inwards and outwards enabling free and easy access for those with mobility and stability problems
- Automatic rising butt hinges raises and lowers the water seals for smooth and easy opening and closing
- Breathable curtains provided as standard
Technical and Installation Benefits
- Elastometric gaskets provide increased water integrity
- High-quality water seals reduce water egress to outside of the shower enclosure
- CAD designed solutions improving quality and hard-wearing parts
Smooth 180° hinges enable doors to open both inwards and outwards enabling free and easy access for those with mobility and stability problems
- Bi-fold screen designs with full 360° movement to help maximise the entrance opening
- 600mm Drop rods where supplied
- All hinges and caps made from hard-wearing and robust nylon 6