Bond it Steri-Grout for Floor and Wall Tiles (3kg bag)
A specially formulated cement-based floor and wall tile grout recommended for bathrooms, kitchens and domestic applications.
A 3Kg bag offers approx. 6m² coverage, which is a typical sized bathroom installation.
- Versatile formulation
- Contains strong fungicide
- Ideal for use over timber ply-boards and heated sub-floors.
- Impressive ease of use.
- Available in White
- Low permeability
- Drying time of 12-24 hours
- Rated as class 1 Abrasion resistance capability of grout to resist wear
- Makes it suitable for both floor and wall applications as well as for internal and external tiled surfaces.
- Recommended for sanitary installations.
- Helps to reduce black spot mould growth.
- Suitable for use in areas of limited movement/vibration
- Steri-grout has been formulated to be slump-free and flexible as well as capable of filling deep joints in just one application and therefore has excellent adhesion characteristics to porcelain and fully vitrified tiles.
- The ideal combination for tiling jobs where white tiles have been used and colour uniformity is key.
- Reduces the absorption of fluids that may contain dirt particles making the application appear more pleasing across a longer period of time
- Dependent on site conditions such as thickness bed and ambient temperature.
- Has passed the minimum pass levels tests that are mandatory.
Suitable for Kitchens and Bathrooms
SKU : 30077