Our innovative octagonal fitting plate means easier installation, every time.
Tuff Form8 enables installers to avoid sub-floor obstructions by rotating the octagonal waste plate to 15 different positions. Quicker, safer installations save time and reduce costs for contractors and specifi ers, backed by Tuff Form8’s superior strength (60 stone/381kg max. load), reliability and AKW’s superior customer service.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN TUFF FORM8 TODAY!
Tuff Form8 is our new level-access wet room former which combines all of Tuff Form’s existing benefits with a brand new fitting innovation to create our best, most uncompromising wetroom former to date. Designed for incredibly easy installation, Tuff Form8’s innovative rotating octagonal plate provides 15 different waste positions to avoid all obstructing joists during installation. It also provides the increasingly popular option of placing the waste in the centre of the tray.
- Rotatable waste position – NEW!
- Wide selection of waste options
- Suitable for both wooden and concrete floor
- Easily trimmable within 150mm from the octagonal plate
- No need for under boarding
- Pre-formed fixing holes
- User friendly step-by-step installation guide
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Ribbed underside structure
- Durably supported for up to 60 stones on timber joists
- Level-access with large size options
- High strength GRP
- Well-engineered 1:16 gradient
- Suitable for all UK joist patterns, meaning minimum work for the installer to fit the former
- Waste installation requires no tedious screw hole drilling
- Quick and easy installation
- Ribbed underside eliminates slippage or float during installation
- Versatile applications
- Peace of mind for long term use
- Designed with a variety of end-users in mind, able to support chair users and carers
- A solid support by the cutting-edge SMC-GRP (Sheet moulding Compound -Glass Reinforced Plastic) composite technology, enabling easy transportation and installation
- No water pooling in the shower area
- Thickness: 22mm to suit the 18mm UK timber floor board + 4mm plywood, no extra adjustment needed for installation
- Strength: 60 stone (381kg) on joists/ Unlimited on concrete
- Manufacturing technique: Compression moulding
- Recyclability: Recyclable
Tuff Form8, with it’s proven-effective laminated structure that offers a superior strength for shower support and 15 waste fit positions for nearly all wet room configurations, is the ideal wet room former for people of all walks of life; OT’s, Merchants, Installers, Care Homes and most importantly the end user.