AKW access ramps offer the simple and versatile solution
The unique design of AKW access ramps means they can be used indoors or outdoors, and they can be installed quickly and easily. Whether you need a ramp for a wheelchair, scooter, or just to provide a slight gradient for user to walk up over steps, AKW access ramps are a great choice.
4 ways access ramps can help with everyday life
1. Access ramps make it easier to get around the home if the user has restricted mobility, as well as helping in public places for everyday use to help prevent slips, trips and falls.
2. They can help the user stay independent and maintain their quality of life when performing these everyday situations.
3. Access Ramps have a strong weight capacity to ensure they are suitable for a wide range of user requirements – including wheelchair users and their carers and mobility scooter users
4. They're simple to use, require no special tools or equipment, and create a safe way for users to experience everyday life.
Why choose AKW access ramps?
• They offer a simple and versatile solution for everyday use and have an anti-slip ramp surface which provides colour contrast for those with visual impairments or dementia.
• Constructed from glass reinforced plastic (GRP) with smooth moulded side upstands and corners and is available in 2 lengths, 905mm and 1205mm.
• Design minimises damage to upholstery/vehicles when in use, being removed and stored away, it also has a weight capacity of 47st / 300kg.
• Moving and carrying ramp to accommodate needs is easy thanks to the use of lightweight materials and the durable material ensures the longevity of the product.
• Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Variations of ramps
We have 3 different ramps available: standard access ramps, sulby ramps and threshold ramps. All of these access ramps offer great benefits depending on what help the user requires, but all of these ramps offer an easy accessible step and are designed to aid users with limited mobility.
Browse our ramps and find the perfect one for you or a loved one.